Forum

(If you want loose the iframe go directly to´deaddrops.com/f-o-r-u-m. previous discussion still can be found on the pad here.)

10 Comments

1. Posted November 19, 2010 at 4:32 am | Permalink

counterintelligence, basically we can put the truth on the streets and not those who sell newspapers! I always thought about something that people can open their minds and see with different eyes of the media wants us to see!

• Posted November 19, 2010 at 4:36 am | Permalink

the system wants to maintain control over the masses to enrich their pockets, they are the ones who dictate our desires, we must free ourselves of this and a first step I believe is not to swallow the garbage that’s on TV, we can pass these ideas and teach young people the dangers who hide in the mass marketing!

2. SpyMaster
    Posted November 20, 2010 at 1:27 pm | Permalink

Great Idea , I have just one problem with the no cable.
    I want to set up a few in the London area, leaving the USD connetor exposed is a long term problem, weather and potential damage . I think taking along a cable (extention) would be a better solution , that way you can hide them much better. All so it’s not long before some goverment twat starts putting malware on these things.

3. Destin Dern
    Posted November 21, 2010 at 8:09 pm | Permalink

I think that each dead drop should have its own page for comments that way people can say if they liked the drop or not and let them know if it was taken down or if its still up

4. Corta
    Posted November 25, 2010 at 12:19 am | Permalink

I agree that every dead drop should have is own page for comments/rating. I think it should take example on geocaching.com… the principle is almost the same, hide something so other people could find them and share things.

5. Posted December 5, 2010 at 4:18 am | Permalink

Just trying to get this out, I made a voltage tester for dead drops, so none of you fry your brand new netbooks, if someone rigged a battery to a dead drop. Haha, check it out on Instructables here or click my name for it:

One Trackback

1. By Ideas on the DDs database on November 11, 2010 at 2:54 pm

[...] in public space. Skip to content AboutDead DropsManifestoMake your ownDatabase, Map & SubmitDiscussFAQBlogMedia & PressContact « More Drops! Ideas on the DDs database By Aram | [...]